Enter to win at MyWoodenSpoonDOTcom

January 5, 2008

If you Agree

If you agree with the statement below than you must join us happy housewives. Darla Shine has written a book that saved my life. This book is great and will really help you out if your are in the "Housewife Rut", this book was made for people like us.

This is the best book that I have ever read, it literally saved my life. There is a whole community of housewives that do not know where they would be without this book. I was too a "A whining, miserable, desperate housewife", I hated myself. When I got up in the morning I hated to go about what needed to be done, and I stayed in my PJ's unless I had to go out somewhere, and even then I was a mess. I could not get out of my own way. My house was a mess, I was a mess, and my family was becoming a mess. It was a getting away from me, so I was cruising amazon looking for a savior and I found it in Darla Shine's Happy Housewives! I read the book cover to cover in one night and started implementing the 10 easy steps the next day, in a matter of weeks my house was in order, I felt like a million bucks, my kids where happy and getting a long better, and my husband and I well, lets just say "teenagers again". It has been a little over a year since I got the book and I still read it cover to cover. I will never forget Darla and how her book saved my life.

I have seen first hand from the actual women who's life has been changed by this book. Ladies if you drop by and read the book then leave a comment and tell us how Darla changed your life. Click on the pic to buy it on Amazon!

click here to but it at Amazon

0 comments: