Enter to win at MyWoodenSpoonDOTcom

January 9, 2008

What is this world coming to?

I heard today that a man threw his children over a bridge. What is this all about, it make me sick?! What would posses anyone to do this kind of thing? Then I hear that he is not only an illegal immigrant, but has a criminal record in his country. What the hell? Now this story does not having anything to do with race or that only illegals do it. Besides the grotesque nature of this crime, which is obvious, the thing that caught my eye is the fact that anybody can get into our country. In this day and age and with us at war and at great risk, our boarders should be better protected. I know that it is harsh to say, but I believe in closed boarders. How are we supposed to protect ourselves when people can come in at will.
Another thing that gets me about illegals is how cheap they work. Employers hire them and our men lose their jobs, because they believe in an America where you are paid a fair wage for you effort. This is unfair the the legals of this country. Why should we be alienated in our own country by people that did not follow the right avenues to get here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I hadn't heard that headline. It gave me chills to read it. I can't imagine what is going on in someone's mind that they can bring any kind of harm to their own children. Very sad indeed.